top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

Answers to commonly asked questions below.


When are assessments due and how should I pay?

First of each month.

Three ways to pay:

  1. Send check to Association Partners Inc.

  2. Sign up for auto-pay to directly debit your account

  3. Follow this link to pay online

Who should I contact if I have a question?

Email Association Partners Inc. or call (630) 653-7782

What are the bylaws of your community?

Go to the Documents page on top for Rules and Regulations of the association.

Are signs allowed in the community?

No signs can be put up. If they are put up, they will be taken down or else the homeowner will be fined. Reference the Rules and Regulations

I received a census form, do I have to fill it out?

Yes, Census forms are required to have on hand to know who is living in the community.

I want to make a change to landscaping or the physical structure of the building, what do I do?

If it is a landscaping request, fill out the "Modification Request" form found on the Documents page and email this to Dan Thompson at Association Partners Inc. If an architectural change, the "Modification Request" and the "Hold Harmless Agreement" must be submitted

I want to connect with other community members for services or goods for sale, how do I do this? is a social network for those in the surrounding areas. Currently there is a "neighborhood" setup for our community and the communities that surround. This is a great resource for finding out information and connecting with others.

Who do I contact in case of emergency?

If the emergency involves an immediate threat to Association property, please call (630) 653-7782 and follow the prompt to "emergencies". Leave a message and the on call manager will return your call as soon as possible. Please note that towing and snow removal requests are not emergencies. If this is not regarding an emergency, please call during normal business hours. If a message is left regarding a non-emergency, please be advised that a fee may be charged.

How do I report a violation?

Please use the eForm in API's website or email Association Partners

Can I lease/rent my unit?

Unless you bought your unit before November 14th, 2007 you CANNOT rent or lease your unit. This is specified in the Declarations of Condominium per the amendment applied on the date mentioned above.

I have a large item to throw in the garbage, how can get I get this picked up?

Contact Association Partners Inc. to arrange for a special pickup from Waste Management for a cost of $30.

bottom of page